Thursday, September 18, 2008

Back to work and 3 Months old!
I went back to work last Monday, the 8th. I think it was the hardest thing I have ever done, I actually came back inside 3 times before I could leave. But, things are already getting easier (and it helps knowing that he is being watched by people who love him as much as I do). I am slowing getting back in the swing of things, I had been out so long I felt like a new employee! My department had decorated my cube and had a welcome back cake, which was really nice. Bjorn stayed with him last Wednesday, so for the first time he watched him all day by himself and of course everything was fine. They just “hung out” and did “guy stuff.” Bjorn is such a good husband and an even better dad, I am lucky to have married such a good guy.



Monday Gavin was 3 months old. I can’t believe how fast time is going and how quickly he is growing. He can roll on to his side by himself, so any day now I expect that he will be able to roll himself all the way over. Although when he gets on his stomach he is just going to get mad, he doesn’t enjoy his tummy time too much. The otherday he was also able to hold his bottle by himself! There is a picture below of him holding it while he was sitting in his dad’s lap. Also below is a picture of him and Kim. We went over to visit the Englers (even though that’s not Kim’s last name anymore).

Well, hopefully even though I am back at work I hope to be able to continue to post updates every couple of weeks. I also hope to post another video soon! This is a picture of Gavin on Monday-- his 3 month birthday! He loves this rainforest jumper! Thanks Owen for him borrow it.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I know EXACTLY what you feel like going back to work! I went through it twice..it's only now I figured out that I would rather be home with them than at work, which is why I only work 2 days a week! :)

Looks like everything is going well, we need to get together so we can meet him! Ella loves babies and it helps me take her to see babies so she stops bugging me to have one of my own!!