So here is what else is going on: Rufus our cat was really sick earlier this week, but seems back to his old self. We also had to take Mannie to an eye doctor and everything came back good. Gavin had his 4 month check up on Tuesday. He got 3 shots and one oral vaccine. He cried big tears:-( It made his mom and dad sad. He felt fine the rest of the day. Gavin has also figured out to roll from his back to his stomach, sometimes he can roll from his stomach to his back. But, sometimes he gets "stuck" on his stomach and he throws a little fit! I need to see if I can catch him rolling over on my video camera so I can post that. And of course Bjorn and I have been going to work. I wish I had time to post more frequently, but time is someting I don't have much of these days!
Saturday, October 18, 2008
The Cutest Pumpkins
Last Sunday we met my cousins Frank, Tina and Owen and my Aunt Cindy at the pumpkin patch at the church in Bracken. Here are a couple of pictures from our visit.




So here is what else is going on: Rufus our cat was really sick earlier this week, but seems back to his old self. We also had to take Mannie to an eye doctor and everything came back good. Gavin had his 4 month check up on Tuesday. He got 3 shots and one oral vaccine. He cried big tears:-( It made his mom and dad sad. He felt fine the rest of the day. Gavin has also figured out to roll from his back to his stomach, sometimes he can roll from his stomach to his back. But, sometimes he gets "stuck" on his stomach and he throws a little fit! I need to see if I can catch him rolling over on my video camera so I can post that. And of course Bjorn and I have been going to work. I wish I had time to post more frequently, but time is someting I don't have much of these days!
So here is what else is going on: Rufus our cat was really sick earlier this week, but seems back to his old self. We also had to take Mannie to an eye doctor and everything came back good. Gavin had his 4 month check up on Tuesday. He got 3 shots and one oral vaccine. He cried big tears:-( It made his mom and dad sad. He felt fine the rest of the day. Gavin has also figured out to roll from his back to his stomach, sometimes he can roll from his stomach to his back. But, sometimes he gets "stuck" on his stomach and he throws a little fit! I need to see if I can catch him rolling over on my video camera so I can post that. And of course Bjorn and I have been going to work. I wish I had time to post more frequently, but time is someting I don't have much of these days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment