Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday Afternoon

Bjorn is up at the clinic, he was meeting a client, so I am at home haning with Gavin. He is so close to crawling, I really expect him to start every day. We are just playing. He should want to eat his next bottle soon. I should be getting the house ready for his baptism next weekend, but toys are much more fun than housework. Bjorn got a call in the middle of the night, so we both seem to be running a little slow today. We are really looking forward to the baptism next weekend. Derrick is coming in on Friday to stay with us and Kimberly should be coming in later this week. Gavin looks so sweet in his outfit that his GG bought him (this is what we started calling my Dad's mom- it stands for Great Grandma). We are planning on going to meet his other GG in Minnesota early this fall. Boy are we glad we aren't there right now. It is sooo cold. And the weather has been really nice here the last few day.

Well, I guess I better get to some of the things on my list I hope everyone has a great week.

No comments: