Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it the Superbowl or Mardi Gras?

We went to our friends Scott and Megans for the Superbowl.  Although we barely watched any of the game, actually Scott was watching it and trying to tune out the rest of us:-)  We also did some boxing on their WI- I was rolling on the flooring watching Megan box Michael Jackson/Bjorn.  It was so funny, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.  Both Megan and Bjorn were nursing their injuries the next day.  Then Megan played Gavin and it took three rounds, but GAVIN BEAT MEGAN!!  It was funny, but I don't think Megan liked getting beat by a 19 month old.  Then at some point Megan was playing with Gavin and she got out some Mardi Gras beads (she has a LOT of beads since she has family that live in LA), I have never seen anything so funny Bjorn kept saying it was a Mr. T starter package.

Scott and Megan before the game.  Aren't they a cute couple?

He could barely walk:










Seriously he could be Megan's child!



He likes going on rides.

He decided that he needed to go pee on the potty and was sucessful, however, he did manage to pee on his pants so we had to change him and for some reason he didn't want to put a shirt on.   He never does this at home, so I figure he was trying to show off for Megan.







Scott was worn out by the end of the night.

No comments: