Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy Birthday 7-19-10 (UPDATED)

Well, Bjorn is now 33!  Man he is old (I can say that because he is so much older than me-- for the next month and a half).  However, the big exciting news is that he has a new car!!!  That is right the Altima is going to have to find a new home.  I'll have to post a few pictures of the Altima and his new car so you can totally appreciate the upgrade.  Since we bought his car from a family friend I took it to have it detailed for his birthday and it turned out really nice and shiny.  Gavin has been telling me for a few weeks that his daddy wanted a cho-cho cake, you know a 2 year old picked out your cake when this is what you get:

Only a lucky man gets a cake like this!  Makes me wonder what I will end up with in a few weeks...............


Last weekend Bjorn was on call and I ended up having a girls night out in Gruene to see Bob and it was awersome, we had a really good time celebrating Jamie's birthday (7-16).  Gavin thinks Jamie is his girlfriend- I think he thinks she is pretty (well she is)  Here is a picture of them:



Happy Birthday Bjorn and Jamie!

UPDATE:  CAR PICTURES ADDED
Before: (Now this has been a great car, Bjorn actually got it shortly before we started dating- 10 years ago!  Bjorn was sad to see it go, but it is going to a good home.  A friend was in need of a car, we hope it is as good of a car for her as it was for us.  Goodbye little Altima!)
After (much more room and shiney paint!):

No comments: