Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pumpkin Carving & Wurstfest (10-30)

Gavin and his dad carved some pumpkins for Halloween,  I had somewhere to go, but since I'm writing this over 6 months later I don't remember where I was.  Then we all went to Wurstfest- also know as Bjorn's favorite holiday.

Getting ready to carve the pumpkins:

Did they do a great job!

Ready for Wurstfest! 

 Silly boy!

A true German Square Head.

 The sausage is almost as big as him :-)

A carousel ride with mom.

For those of you who know that this is Bjorn's favorite "holiday" and how much he eats, here is a list of all the things he at at Wurstfest 2011:
  • Sausage on a stick x2
  • Wurst Goulash x2
  • Wurst n Tashen x2
  • Pork Chop on a stick x4
  • Fried Pickles
  • Crab Puppies
  • Fried Oreo
  • Sausage Sampler
  • And more beer than I could keep track of!!!!!!!!!

No comments: