Monday, January 31, 2011

Backwards day (1-31-11)

Today is backwards day and Gavin looked so cute and I even brought my memory card to work, but of course my card reader is at home!  So, I'll post the pictures soon.  This weekend I cleaned out my pantry and thought- wouldn't it be fun to do before and after photos- however, I thought of this AFTER I had taken pretty much everything out of my pantry!  But I will say my pantry looks great!  It feels good that at least part of my house is organized, too bad it's the only part.  Oh well, the life of a working mom.  Speaking of I have been working my a$$ off the last little bit.  Today is bonus payday and I was the lead on the process and nobody really understands what it takes to get bonuses administered and paid to about 10,000 employees, unless you work in comp with me:)  So, I am glad that is over!  However, many more projects are waiting- including cleaning my desk which is currently a complete disaster.  Enough about work. 

Since Bjorn was on call this weekend we didn't do much else.  Gavin did get a new rope from his Pop and got to play with his cousin Owen so he had a good weekend.  Now the count down is on for our road trip to Colorado! 

Going to be a busy, yet productive week!

No comments: