- He is WAY older than me! (A whole 6 weeks!!)
- He has never had hair since I met him.
- Exception to #2 the night I met him we were at a disco party and he had a wig on.
- He brought me a rose when he picked me up for our first date.
- His name comes from his mom's maiden name, Bjorndahl.
- His middle name Frank, it is from his grandpa- Frank Bjorndahl.
- I've only seen him once without his facial hair- we were on vacation and it's better for snorkeling.
- We have traveled to the following countries together: Mexico, Canada, Jamaica (our honeymoon) and Costa Rica.
- He became a Father on Father's day of 2008.
- He only went to 3 years of college before he started vet school.
- He was on Facebook before I was.
- I think he loves his iPhone more than I love mine.
- He use to be a mixed animal veterinarian.
- He had an ice "company" in Lake City in the summers.
- He was born in Canada.
- Wurstfest is his favorite "holiday"
- He practically watches no sports.
- Bjorn is an only child.
- At any one time Bjorn has at least 10 to do lists going.
- He's told me several times that he was the best person in Lake City at riding wheelys on his bike. I have no way to prove this though.
- He went me with me all of my prenatal appoitments when I was prego with "Thor". He only missed one the whole time.
- Green is his favorite color.
- He is the worst shopper I know. He'd rather sit in the car than go into most stores.
- He'll eat pretty much anything, but shrimp and hamburgers are probably his 2 favorite foods.
- He likes beer.
- He is not a very good dancer.
- He likes to watch Anthony Bordain- No Reservations and Man vs. Food.
- He asked me to marry him 3 times- but that's a strory for another post.
- He had to put our cat to sleep. He did it home so Rufus would be comfortable in his last minutes. I could never have done it (I couldn't even be in the room).
- He finally drives a nice car. See post HERE. Someday he really wants a Porsha Caynne though. (Let me say the Altima was a nice car when we met, it had just had a rough life the last 10 years)
- We've been married 8 years.
- He wanted to rent a water slide like G had for his birthday, but I wouldn't let him.
- He's a great husband and a wonderful dad (but I'm pretty sure who ever is reading this already knew that).
- I'm pretty sure the best day of his life is 3-3-01. It's the day he met me:)
That wasn't too hard to do!
Happy Birthday, I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment