Sunday, October 18, 2009

Aggieland

Bjorn and I made a trip back to College Station last weekend (Ot 10 and 11).  We met up with Derrick, Tiffany, Randy and Nancy to go watch the Aggies take on OSU.  While it was a good game, the Aggies lost by 5.  The weather was nice and it was cold.  I hadn't packed well, so thankfully Dustin let me borrow a jacket (also thanks again Dustin for letting us stay).  After the game we tailgated in the Zachary parking lot and visited.  Later that night we headed to the Dixie Chicken.  Boy did this bring back lots memories, although one huge change (that I am fan of) no Smoking!!!  It was so nice.  We met up with Brad and Joy who are the ones that introduced me to Bjorn:-)  They are doing well, but sound super busy with their jobs and all of their other activites.  It was really good to see them!  Of couse after this long day of drinking beer, we took CARPOOL home.  Then next day my body reminded me that I am 32, not 22 and "out of practice."  Gavin stayed with my parents and they went to the seguin rodeo and fair.  He had fun and they said he really liked the grand entry!

Before the game:

Kyle field:


Us at the game:



Half time was the best part of the game!




Talgating after the game:







The Dixie Chicken was awesome- it was good to be home:-)

No comments: