The fort:
The slide:
Ohhhhh!
Two Boys:
Saying something very important
I love yellow smiley cookies!
I think this picture is so cute. If you look Owen is in the fort looking down at Gavin.
Still eating my yellow cookie.
If Owen does it, then I need to do it too!
Sunday morning we ran had breakfast at GG's (My Grandma's) then we ran a few errands. Gavin fell asleep on the way home and took a 4 hour nap!!! The best part is mom and dad got to take a 3 hour nap!! Then we went back to Pop and LaLa's to play and then go on a boat ride. Gavin loves going on boat rides, he wants to jump in, but we are still cautious because of the tube in the left ear. Then he went wake boarding. OK, not exactly, but he stood on the board on the back of the boat and thought it was fun. (evidently he was telling the other parents this morning that he went wake boarding yesterday). Then Bjorn and I went and when we were going he kept saying "me do that" I think by next year he will have his own wake board. I have a feeling we are going to have an active one our hands! He also says that when he gets older he is going to play baseball and if you ask him with who he says "Pop, Scott, Megan and Smoke (smoke is a dog). It is too cute!
Have a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment