Monday, August 9, 2010

Zoo (7-31-10)

Last Saturday Bjorn was working so LaLa and I took Gavin to the zoo.  On the way there he told us that he wanted to ride the giraffes and see the hippos.  We did get to see the hippos, but no giraffes.  We saw lots of birds, pet the goats, and played in the water play area.  I was glad we went early and left early-- by the time we left around 11:30 it was so hot and so crowded!  After dad got home he was so wild, we chased him all around the house.  He kept saying chase me chase me!  It was fun.  The we dropped him of with his Pop and LaLa and Bjorn and I went to have dinner and a good night's sleep.  Dinner was good and we were home and in bed before 9!  Bjorn fell asleep right away but I watched Law and Order until then.  A full night's sleep with nobody waking me up!!  Oh wait, our cat Rufus starts making vomit noises at 1:30 in the morning and he sleeps in OUR bed.  Thankful, I was able to get him off the bed before he puked, so I just went back to sleep.  Woke up early of course, but still can't complain about laying in bed for 11 hours, when is the last time that happened? 
Some picutures from the zoo.









The San Antonio Zoo has an awesome area for little kids to play in and cool off.









No comments: