Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sprirt Week (Thursday 8-19 PJ Day)

Today is PJ day at school.  Gavin wanted to wear his with the truck on it.  Isn't he just so cute.  You can tell he doesn't feel his best though, because he has been a little grumpy in the morning the last few days.

Sitting in front of school showing me his PJ's



Standing because sitting still is something he doesn't do.

Starting to lift his shirt up- which I couldn't get him to put down.

Now I LOVE this picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a cute smile and happy face.  I also really like it becuase this is the chair that he sits in almost every morning and I read him 2 books before I go to work.  Looking at this picture makes me smile- BIG. 
My snugle bug!

In just a few mintues I am headed to go meet his new teacher.  He will be transitioning to a new classroom next week.  I'm not sure who it will be harder for- me or him.  I absoultly LOVE his teachers right now.  Each one of them is so amazing.  I really am going to miss them. 

On a side note, the massage therapist we have at work does foot massages!  I got one before lunch and all I can say is AWESOME.  He is great anyways, but knowing this I don't think I'll ever go to a spa again-- you just can't beat Wayne.

Stay tuned in to see tomrrow's pictures-- it's costume day!

No comments: