Happy 62nd bithday Pop! Gavin and his Pop are best friends- there are a lot of mornings that he tells me to go "that way" and when I ask why he says "Pop's House!" Gavin now thinks that every birthday is his birthday and it doesn't help that we always let him pick out the cake. We went to Sam's one day after work and he picked out a horse cake and wanted yellow on it for Pop's birthday. It was really good actually and he ate quite a bit of pizza.
The cake:
The tow best buds!
Gavin kept saying the paint horse was Chico and the other horse was Dunny. It was funny! I like it when he "lists" things I need to get it on tape because it is really cute how serious he get. I feel like I need to take more pictures and more videos, but it does get a way from me.
Well, after the Thomas Cake, Horsey Cake, makes me wonder what kind of cake I will get next month......Aunt Tina got lucky and got a pretty cookie cake, but of course it was yellow!! I have a feeling that I might end up with a buldozer or tractor cake, becuase he saw that when we were getting Tina's cake!
No comments:
Post a Comment