Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Beautiful Sunday Morning!


This Sunday morning was so nice so we decided to head to a new park in Selma.  The weather was just beautiful so it was a nice way to end my week of vacation:-(  Gavin had lot's of fun and he took a really good nap afterwards!

My cutie!


He doesn't look like he was enjoying this but I promise he was!


Hi





I have never seen anything so funny before.  There was so much static on the slide that he looked like Einstein!








Also, some other very exciting news, over the Christmas break he has decided that sometimes he wants to go pee in the potty!  Mom and Dad are very excited about this and do what we can to encourage it!

Today is my mom's 60th Birthday!  I will have to get a picture of her with Gavin since I got a picture of him with my dad on his 60th birthday!

New Year's resolution:  take pictures more frequently!!!!!!

No comments: