Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last Post of 2009!

I can't beleive this year is over, it went so fast.  And if you look back through the old posts you can see how much Gavin has changed over the last year, it is truely amazing.  I know I am not biased at all, but he is the cutest, sweetest, smartest boy ever:-)  I will try and take a picture of him today and post it later and post one from 12-31-08.  He had his 18 month check up yesterday.  Good news is that he is still tracking 10% on weight about 15%-20% on height and 50% on head circumference (this is of course from his big smart brain:-)  Not so good news, back to the Pedi ENT.  He STILL has an ear infection, which has lasted about 7 weeks.  We will go see Dr. Moe in Feb and it is lilkely that he will get a tube in the right ear and possibly a new one in the left ear since it looks like that one is getting ready to fall out. 

We had a wonderful 2009 and are looking forward to 2010!  Hope you all have a wonderful and blessed year!

Also on a side note my mom turned 60 earlier this week,  happy birthday, mom, lala or schatz or whatever you call her:-)

No comments: