Thanksgiving day was beautiful. We spent a lot of time outside watching Runner, Owen and Gavin run around. We ate too much (a few people drank too much) and for the first time in a very long time we didn't play one game of Skip-bo. I did manage carry on the tradition of burt pecan pie though. I took some picutures but of course not enough! To get a few of the boys asleep we had to go on a car ride and then they slept in the car. That night we watched most of the A&M and tu game (I couldn't stay up until the end of the game because it was way past my beditme). The Aggies played a good game but tu still managed the win. Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving day!
There were lots of golf cart rides!
Pop, Uncle Mike and Gavin
Gavin loves to give his cousin Owen hugs.
My cuttie!
Gavin loved Owens little car that he brought over. (If Santa hadn't already got a million other things he would get one for Christmas)
No comments:
Post a Comment