Saturday, December 5, 2009

Derrick and Tiffany's Wedding

On November 21, 2009 Derrick and Tiffany made it official.  They got married on the TCU campus on in a beautiful ceramony.  Bjorn was in the wedding so we went  up on Friday and Gavin did really well on the car ride.  The reheral dinner was at a really good BBQ place in Fort Worth.  Bjorn stayed out with the wedding party but I took Gavin back to the hotel to get to bed and good thing we did since Gavin wanted to get up at 5 the next morning!!!  That afternoon I went with my parents to see my mom's cousin Dorthy and her husband (bjorn was doing wedding stuff).  Then we went to the wedding and Derrick and Tiffany seemed so happy.  The reception was beautiful.  The food was really good and Gavin had a good time running around.  Gavin ended up going back with my parents so that Bjorn and I could stay up and party some more.  Boy was I feeling the effects of all that red wine the next morning.  We did meet Kim and Andy Sunday morning for a little while just to visit.  It was really nice and gavin had fun running around.  Too bad Kim and Andy don't have a little friend for Gavin to play with (hint hint Kimberly)!

Gavin is getting so hard to get a picture of!




Me and Bjorn:



My shoes were beautiful (and the favorite part of my outfit), but they didn't last all night!





Gavin after he gave up!





The best part of the evening was Derrick's tribute to Michael Jackson.  I didn't get any pictures of this but is was so funny and he did a good job!

No comments: