Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas!

This is were the toy "issue" really got out of hand.  You know Santa brought way too much stuff when you ask your kid "Do you want to open this?" and their response is "no no".  We did have a lot of with all the things that Santa brought!

Our Christmas tree after Santa stopped at our house!





The "big gift" santa left!


Riding on his new four wheeler eating his breakfast bar:


Gavin wearing his dad's Christmas present:


Gavin's first ride around the neighborhood!











Dad having more fun opening packaging!


Maybe Santa came too early:-)


Dad still working on that packaging....






Big Tonka truck from Grandma and Grandpa!





A tractor, with a trailer! (Thats Rufus on the arm of the chair, yes somehow he is still alive)


Cows can drive tractors right?






I did not take any other picures at GG's house or Omie's house.  I also managed to go all of Christmas without taking a family photo.  Why am I so bad about taking pictures?



No comments: