Monday, December 7, 2009

St Nick

A tradition that I remember as a child was going to go see St. Nick at the Sophienburg musem.  Then that night you put out a sock or stocking and he would leave you little gifts, fruit, nuts and maybe some candy.  So Saturday night we all went to see St Nick.  Gavin of course wanted nothing to do with him, but did have fun chasing his cousins around the parking lot.  We all went to dinner at Buddy's Backyard (for those of you NB you have to go-- it is a great family place and their burgers are really good).  Gavin put out his sock for St Nick and he got some new Christmas PJ's and a  bath toy.  Bjorn is almost putting up the Christmas lights in the yard so as soon as they are done I will get a picture of that up!  Only 2 more weeks until I get some time off from work yeah!!!!!






Me, Gavin and St. Nick




All of us!



Gavin in his new PJs from St. Nick and his new bike helmet he had to get for school:






No comments: