Yesterday was my first Mother's day. It was a great day! We had brunch at my Aunt's house and it was really nice and in the afternoon I got to take a LONG nap which is just what I wanted. I did do some unfun stuff yesterday like laundry and unloading the dishwasher. Gavin and Bjorn got me a massage, a charm for my key chain and a beautiful wine cooler from Buck's pottery in New Braunfels. I was also in on a surprise for a friend of mine-- she is having her first mother's day as well-- her husband got her a new car and she had NO idea. It was really fun, I hope she enjoys her car.
I love being Gavin's mom so yesterday was a great reminder of how lucky I am to have such a great baby. He is so sweet and sometimes I am in awe of what a little miracle he is.
Me and my boy on Mother's Day--

And a couple of pictures of Gavin with his dad at my aunt's house--


Vonnie, Bjorn didn't say anything about my hair so I assume that he didn't notice that you cut off 2 and 1/2 inches!
Happy Mother's to all the other mothers!!
No comments:
Post a Comment