Friday, May 14, 2010

Mom's Weekend

So the weekend of the 16 and 17 of April Maria and I rented a condo on Lake LBJ.  We left work Friday afternoon and didn't come home until Sunday.  We had such a relaxful time.  We had great views of the lake from our balcony, and there was a mom duck with a nest of about 10 eggs so it was fun to watch her.  We loved our condo and would love to back.  I slept a BUNCH it was just what two working mom's need.

A nice welcome basket at our condo

The mommy duck and her eggs:


The view from our balcony:




Some of the grounds:


Just writing about this weekend makes me feel relaxed.  And when I got home I was so happy to see my guys and I think they were pretty happy that I was back home.

No comments: