The weekend before Gavin's birthday we took him to Port Aransas for the weekend. He had a lot of fun, although we didn't get in the ocean because the seaweed was HORRIBLE! We spent a lot of time at the pool and he has no fear. He wants to go under and swim, but because of the tube in his ear, we still tried to be very cautious. Here are a few pictures from our weekend.
The Pool:
My little fish!
Bjorn had a good time haning out in the pool too!
Some playtime with cousin "Wowen"
Here are a few pictures I took at the beach (they are fuzzy because of the humidity):
We had a photo session with A Leigh Photography and once I get those pictures I will post them too. She always does such a great job, so I am waiting to see them.
Gavin slept really well the whole time we were there and took really good naps swimming and keeping up with Owen really took it out of him. Our weekend away really made me ready for another vacation!
No comments:
Post a Comment