Saturday, October 2, 2010

Thomas the Tank Engine (10-2-10)

So in Ocotober we headed up to Burrnet, TX to meet, see, and ride Thomas the Train.  Gavin really liked it.  I though it was well orgazinzed and put together.  I am glad we went in the morning before it was too hot.  Some of the pictures from in the train didn't turn out too well because of the lighting.

Where's Thomas (Gavin in his famous yellow crocs)?

There's Thomas!

Dad and Gavin loading onto Thomas.

When are we going?

A sweet face.

G and mom (one of the pictures wher the lighting was bad).

Thomas!

So happy!

Thomas the steamy.

It really was a cute train.

Waiting to take picture with Thomas.

Gavin and Thomas!

Another picture of Gavin and Thomas.

On the way back home we stopped by Aunt Cindy and Don's for a housewarming party.  They adopted a dog from Bjorn's clinic.  As soon as I saw her I called them and told them to go meet her.  She is super cute in that ugly dog sort of way.  She is very sweet and good with kids.  Her name is Foxie.

 Who doesn't like chocolate icing?

Another fun day that I'm glad I got pictures of.  He is growing so fast!

No comments: