Thursday, June 16, 2011

Birthday Party (6-15-11)

Since Gavin's birthday fell on a Wednesday this year and Bjorn is off on Wednesdays, we made a whole day of G's 3rd birthday.  One of the first things he did on his birthday was call his Pop and tell him "I'm all 3, Pop!"

We started with his favorite breakfast-- donuts!


Then we headed over to my parents house to spend all day on the water slide we rented.  I was wondering how he would like it, because it was pretty big.  But there was no doubt that my dare devil loved it!  Actually we all liked it!  He took a long nap beacuse he was so tired from all of the sliding, but then he was ready to go when the party got started!
Let's do this!

 Here I come!

Love the look on his face!

So cute!

 So much fun!
Everybody loved the slide!
 OK, maybe not EVERYBODY!

After lots of sliding and swimming, it was time for cake!


And presnets, lots of presents!



 I just love this face and this boy!

And no birthday is complete with out a pinata!
 

G went first.


 Then Pace


Then Sopie (who is only 3 days younger than Gavin- and they were born in the same hospital and delivered by the same doctor)

Runner
Owen
Scout
Jonah
 Gavin tries again
Ok, the stick didn't work, so we switched to a bat.
 Look at that face!
Finnally-- CANDY!


What a great day it was.  I love celebrating my favorite little guy's day, as the day he was was born was the best day in my whole life.  We are so blessed to have so many friends and family to celebrate with!

I love you snuggie bug.
-Mom

No comments: