We went to Retama Horsetrack for 50 cent nights, because they have a lot of kid stuff for free. As I should have know all of those lines were really long. We still had a great time. Tanya (works with B), her husband Dillon and Justin were there. Gavin LOVES Justin-- he thinks he is really cool. And, Justin is a super nice kid who is really nice to Gavin. Gavin was the big winner- he won a few races. We let him pick a number for each race and he actually did OK. Better than I did.
Wating for the race to start.
Gavin is about the same size as the jockey.
Look at this face!
Justin and Gavin.
I think this is so cute.
The winning tickets!
We had a lot of fun and would love to go back. Maybe next time we'll be big winners!
No comments:
Post a Comment