Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We are back at home. I am watching Texas beat the Aggies right now and Bjorn & Gavin are sleeping. We had a great Thanksgiving. We had lots to eat and saw a lot of family. It was also good to carry on the SkipBo tradition. Frank and I beat Gretchen & Anna all 3 games. We think Anna was just like Unlce Clinton-- somebody had to carry that on:-) I wanted to take a family picture, but totall forgot. I HAVE to get better about taking pictures. The only picture we took today was of Gavin on the roping dummy with my dad.


Everything is going good, and Gavin is getting so big. These are a couple of pictures from a few nights ago when he was getting ready for bed.







Things I am thankful for: Gavin, Bjorn, my faimily, my friends, Mannie, Rufus, my home, having food to eat when others don't, being able to put gas in my car, having lots of milk to feed Gavin and being able to donate to the Mother's Milk Bank, my health and the health of all my family, and just generally having a happy life.
My thougts and prayers this Thanksgiving are with the Wilkins family. My golf Coach, Clif Wilkins passed away today. He was such a special person, and I know he will be missed by all of his family. A memory of mine that makes me smile: Coach Wilkins driving a van full of teenage GIRLS to a golf tournament. I think that was quite an experince for him!



No comments: