Wurstfest 2009. For those of you who don't know this is Bjorn's favorite "holiday." The fist Saturday we went with some of my friends from work, then Wed night we went with my mom and cousins (Martha and Patti) and the last Saturday Derrick and Tiffany came down from Dallas. The first weekend Bjorn was on call so there was no drinking for him, but I did my fair share (not sure when I will do this again-- staying up until 2 and getting up at 5 is not that good of an idea. The second Saturday Bjorn drank enough to end up with a viking helmet on his head-- how did I not end up with a picture of this. And on to Bjorn's favorite part the food-- this is a complete list of things he ate in just the 3 times we went:
5 pork chops on a stick
2 sausage samplers
1 brat on a stick
3 wurst in tashen
1 ice cream
2 bowls of wurst gulosh
2 orders of fried olives
1 order of fried pickles
1/2 wurst taco
1/2 funnel cake
1 order of sausage cheese balls
oh and lots of beer!
My estmiate is 1,238,322 calories and 15,265 grams of fat
We really did have a good time at Wurstfest, but glad it only comes once a year:-) This is Gavin and his dad at Wurstfest and Gavin after Wurstfest.
Gavin is 5 months old today!
Boy how time flies, I can't beleive how fast my little boy is growing. I think he is just the cutest thing ever. He loves his Rainforest bouncer at my mom's and his jumping horese he has here. It really is funny to see him jump like a crazy man in. Here is a video of his best jumping skills:
This Wednesday we gave him rice cereal for the first time. He did OK at first, but then he decided he really didn't want any. His face was really cute, he couldn't figure out what was in his mouth. I tried the ceral again last night and he still wasn't sure about it. I don't think I will try again for a few days.
I have to get better about posting! It will help me remember all of the little things as Gavin gets bigger. I promise to post again more frequently. Hope all is well with each of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment