We went to the stock show and rodeo the weekend before last and Gavin rode his first carnival ride. His favorite part of our trip was seeing Elise the Borden cow. She was really close so he got a good look at her. Last weekend I went with my dad to the rodeo finals, it was really nice- we had Valero suite tickets.
Gavin has been doing good at daycare and last week did feet painting. I really don't know how they do all the things they do. I got to go feed him at lunch today and then I rocked him to sleep and he slept in my arms for 45 minutes. It was the best part of my day!!
We have a helmet appoitment tomorrow, so it may come off soon, I can't wait. His head really looks great and I will be glad when he doesn't have to wear it anymore, but he is going to be in for a big adjustment. He falls over all the time and hits his head on things, but it doesn't hurt, so when the helmet comes off here come the tears.
Have a good Tuesday evening.
I also want to congratulate 2 of our closest friends on the birth of their baby girl. She is absoutley beautiful, and mom looks great too. And, as not to leave the dad out I hear he is helping so much. I know how great it is to have a helpful dad, they make being a mom easier.
No comments:
Post a Comment