Well, it's been a month since I have posted and so much has happened since the last post. Gavin was baptised, started daycare, had his first Valentine's Day and waves.

Gavin, with us and my parents.
Gavin with us and his god parents.
Gavin getting baptised by Reverend Higgins.
These were the flowers on the altar to honor Gavin's baptism. Thank you Omie for arranging them.
I had these cookies made by a lady at work to celebrate the occasion.

Gavin started daycare on Feb 2nd. He is going to a brand new daycare on the Valero campus. It is run by Bright Horizons and it is AMAZING. I really like his teachers, Ms. Petera, Ms. Rose, Ms. Patty and Ms. LaLa. They are all so sweet. I love having him so close to me at work, I love being able to go see him at lunch, it is now the best benefit Valero offers. His favorite thing is going on buggie rides, he is so cute. The only issue we are having is he isn't napping too well, he is way too interested in everything else that is going on.






Happy Valentine's Day! We spent a quite day at home this Valentine's day and I made Bjorn one of his favorite things: Swiss Meat Ring. I got the only thing I wanted: chocolate covered strawberries yummy. Mannie and Rufus love strawberries, which is the weirdest thing. I love both of my valentines aren't they cute!



Here are some pictures from Jan and Feb.



Gavin was baptised at the First Protestant Church in New Braunfels on January 25th. My best friend since the 3rd grade, Kimberly, and Bjorn's friend from Vet school, Derrick, are his god parents. He was so good during the whole service and looked so cute in his little white outfit.
Gavin with his godparents, Kimberly and Derrick.
Gavin with mom and dad before the church service.
This is the cake we had at lunch after church.
Gavin started daycare on Feb 2nd. He is going to a brand new daycare on the Valero campus. It is run by Bright Horizons and it is AMAZING. I really like his teachers, Ms. Petera, Ms. Rose, Ms. Patty and Ms. LaLa. They are all so sweet. I love having him so close to me at work, I love being able to go see him at lunch, it is now the best benefit Valero offers. His favorite thing is going on buggie rides, he is so cute. The only issue we are having is he isn't napping too well, he is way too interested in everything else that is going on.
Two pictures form his first day and a picture on a buggie ride!
The daycare had a rodeo day, so Gavin wore his cowboy outfit with his boots (his mom had matching boots:-)
Happy Valentine's Day! We spent a quite day at home this Valentine's day and I made Bjorn one of his favorite things: Swiss Meat Ring. I got the only thing I wanted: chocolate covered strawberries yummy. Mannie and Rufus love strawberries, which is the weirdest thing. I love both of my valentines aren't they cute!
Here are some pictures from Jan and Feb.
Isn't he the cutest thing!!


Ok, I am not waiting that long between posts again, it took me forever to upload this many photos.
I have one bit of sad news. Last night Bjorn had to put Rosa, Mannie's mom to sleep. She had gone into liver faliulre and wasn't doing well. I know my mom will miss her. Its so hard to lose a pet that has been in our lives for 14 years.
No comments:
Post a Comment