Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Timing

Wow this week is fully of bad timing!  I had to pick up Gavin from yesterday b/c he wasn't feeling well.  I have something I can't get rid of either (hopefully the antibiotic the dr prescribed this mornig will kick it).  Gavin couldn't go back to school to day, I am leaving to go to Dallas for a class tomorrow, my mom is sick.  So today Pop came over to stay with Gavin while Bjorn and I went to work.  Bjorn will be with him tomorrow and then Thursday and Friday Gavin will be with my mom and dad again.  Hopefully my mom will be feeling better by then!  Oh and to top it off the weather is HORRIBLE here today so Gavin and Pop can't even go outside. 

On the good side: I get to have dinner tonight with Kimberly and Andy and then I get to sleep late tomorrow!  My class doesn't start until 8:30 and I'm staying in the hotel where the class is.  I plan on catching up on a lot of my sleep between now and Friday!

Take care and I'll let you all know how we're doing when I get back!

No comments: