Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's and Presidents' Day

We had a nice holiday weekend.  Friday night we met some friends at The Kork in downtown NB.  We had a nice time but didn't stay out too late since we knew we would be up early Saturday morning.  Saturday we had breakfast with GG (my grandma) and then ran a bunch of errands, took a long nap and went to bed early.  On Valentine's day I had breakfast with my 2 Valentines and then we all went on a walk.  While Gavin napped Bjorn and I did some stuff around the house.  For dinner we stayed in- it is just too crazy to try and eat out on Valentine's day!  Then we dropped Gavin off with his LaLa and Pop because we were headed to Gruene Hall to see Bob Schneider.  Bjorn had 3 dates, so he was feeling extra special this Valentine's day (Kimberly and Jamie went with us).  Yesterday I got to sleep until 9:30!!  After we picked up Gavin we headed home for lunch and then we went to the park for a little while, then we drove back to NB to go to the Chiropractor-- I think we drove between our house and NB 50 times over the 3 day weekend.  Now it's back to work and if this morning is any idication of how this week is going to go, it's going to be another busy one!

Friday night with friends at the Kork:


Bjorn and his three dates!

Saturday Night with Bob!





Bob Schneider always puts on such an amazing show!

Monday with Gavin- he just gets cutter all the time!

On the way to the park:








At the park:









Swinging:




(I love my new DSLR camera)

After the park:

What a wonderful weekend..................................

No comments: