Sunday, April 10, 2011

I'm back... Fort Worth, TX (April 8-10)

Wow, it's been forever since I've updated this blog.  Work has been busy, but is calming down for now and at home it's always crazy and busy. 
Back in April we went up to Fort Worth to visit Uncle Derrick and Aunt Tiffany.  We had a good time and Bjorn (as always) was happy to see his boyfriend, I mean best friend. 

Gavin of course had to ride this, because he is a cowboy.  But when the lady ask him if he could make the hook 'em horn sign I looked at her and said "We don't do that at our house."


He is roping in this picture.

Then he had to ride the mechanical bull:


Then we went off to the "petting zoo" which was actually a bunch of goats who might have needed so veterinary services from Drs. Doody and Nelson.


Finished up our visit to the Stock Yards with a yummy burger from the Love Shack.

Uncle Derrick and Aunt Tiffany



Then on the way out to Derrick's parents and we saw this gem of a place:
And yes we stopped


Aunt Tiffany was nice enough to get him a blue ring pop!  He was tired after such a fun day.


We had a great time!  Thanks Uncle Derrick and Aunt Tiffany.

No comments: