On this Saturday I drove down to College Station with my parents and Gavin to attend a baby shower for a friend that I went to grad school with. I hadn't seen everybody in 5 years! I just can't believe it had been so long. It was so great to see everybody. Here's a picture of us-- we spent many nights "studying" at the west campus library and we spent a night or 2 at the Dixie Chicken! Marc, Jay and I also all worked together for a while at the TALL program. I vividly remember walking in the office one day and Marc had his head laying on his desk-- we had taken him out for his bachelor party the night before and none of us were felling well the next day. Ahhh, the good old days. Miss you guys and hope we can all get together soon!
Left to Right: Pancho, Marc, Me and Jay
Since the baby shower Pancho became a dad! His twins were born September 21 and weighed 4lbs 13 oz and 4lbs 8 oz. Congratulations Pancho and Ange!
Lindsay, wish you could have been there!
No comments:
Post a Comment