Friday, September 3, 2010

Birthday (9-1-10)

My birthday started off by opening my presents- early- no sleeping in with Gavin around.  Then we took our time getting dressed and we took Gavin to daycare.  Then Bjorn and I went to do a little shopping in Alamo Heights followed up by an awesome lunch at Paloma Blanca.  We were there for 2 hours!!  I can't tell you the last time we had a nice leisurely meal like this.  The margaritas were GOOD and I will definitely go back!  Then we went home and got a short nap before we went to pick up Gavin.  After we got him picked up we got my cake (picture below) which I did not pick out.  Can you guess who picked it out?  Hint he is really short and has really blond hair.  Then we hit the lake.  However, I forgot my camera!!! And Gavin went "wakeboarding" by himself for the first time.  OK, he really wasn't wakeboarding, he was riding in a tube.  But we told him it was a special wakeboard for boys his size.  He was too cute and I want to kick myself  for not having  my camera-- next time.




Gavin after eating the icing, because he really doesn't like the cake part.




I really had such a nice birthday and it was so relaxing!  Thank you everybody for the birthday wishes, I am so thankful for my wonderful friends and family.

No comments: